These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
These terms & conditions relate to all orders placed on Clothing 4 Ltd trading online as www.clothing4schools.com, Units 1 & 2 Crown Industrial Estate, Anglesey Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3NX, United Kingdom (we, us, the company etc) by the customer (you).
1. By completing online transactions you agree to these Terms and Conditions which form the only agreement between us.
2. No agent, or employee of the Company has the right to vary these terms and conditions, save that should any variation be agreed by the Company at its absolute discretion then such variation should be approved, in writing, by a Director of the Company.
3. The Company is in no way responsible or liable for any indirect, or consequential loss, or for any loss to the customer arising from third party claims due to errors, defective dye, manufacturing or fabric faults, or any delay in delivery.
4. The prices that apply to any order are those offered on our web site at the time of ordering.
5. All prices are subject to carriage and other charges as set out on the order form.
6. Full payment is due at the time of order.
7. The Company reserves the right to alter prices and specifications without prior notice.
8. All prices are exclusive of VAT, which will be charged at the applicable rate.
9. All orders are subject to stock availability.
10. While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you, we will contact you to agree an alternative or refund the price paid in full as soon as possible.
11. Although we endeavour to be accurate with all product details and prices, if a product or price is incorrect due to a typographical error we have the right to refuse or cancel any order whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account to the value of the original debit.
12. We have made every effort to display the colours of our clothing ranges as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours that you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your screen will accurately render the exact shade of the product that is delivered to you.
13. Sizes and colours given on this website are approximate and for guidance only.
14. The Company reserves the right to alter any specification without prior notice. All garment sizes and colours are for guidance only.
15. We will normally deliver goods within 7-10 working days after payment of goods.
16. Any claim for short delivery must be notified to the Company in writing, within 3 days of receipt of goods.
17. In the interest of security goods will only be delivered to the address supplied in your account.
18. Delivery times are given as a guide and we will not be liable for any loss or cost resulting from a late delivery.
19. The Company will not accept any garments returned after 10 days from date of delivery.
20. Discontinued & decorated garments will not be accepted.
21. In the event that goods are found to be faulty this should be reported to us within 3 working days of receipt. We will then make the necessary arrangements to address this problem.
22. You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage, to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
23. When provided with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other service, you must ensure that the password is kept confidential.
24. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such failure.
25. Disputes arising from our supply shall be dealt with under English Law. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
26. The information on this site is copyright of Clothing 4 Ltd. You may copy the information for the sole purpose of ordering from us. Any other use of this site and its contents is prohibited without our written agreement.